Enjoy a Career in Spiritual Energy Healing and Soul Therapy
What Do Pneumatherapists Study?
The following is an outline of course modules in the full course. This is not a list of all study modules, it highlights the skills learned in the course.
- Health and the purpose of life
- Metaphysics and Quantum Physics: science is beginning to understand what we have been practicing and teaching for millennia in Spiritual Energy Healing.
- The spiritual realm: spiritual beings, spiritual energy, communication, guidance, intuition, prayer and meditation
- History of Healing and the place of the Pneumapath
- Science of allopathy (your medical doctor), homeopathy and naturopathy
- Energy Healing, 101, 102, 103, 104
- Organic body anatomy and basic physiology
- Spiritual body anatomy
- Pneumatology of chakras
- Pneumatology of meridians
- Spiritual energy diagnosis
- Determining spiritual energy types
- Energy Detox
- Physical body detox
- Karman Active Meditation (certified instructor)
- Meditation coach (certified)
- Faith Healing
- Spiritual “possession”
- Dealing with mental illness
- Mind altering drugs and the challenge to spiritual healing
- Soma medications and prescriptions
- Acupressure and reflexology
- Holistic massage (certification)
- Spiritual Energy Healing massage
- Meridian healing massage
- Aromatherapy and healing essences, oils
- Reiki (certification, optional)
- Ethics of healing
- Professional Ethics
- Hygiene spiritual, mental and organic
- Clinic management, marketing and day-to-day running
- Difficult issues to deal with: nudity, touch and sexual issues for north american and British people, religious issues, couples therapy, the aged, language and cultural barriers, etc.
- Counselling 101 (102, 103, 104 are electives for advanced studies)
- Yogic therapies
- Ayurvedic constitution types and dietary guidelines
- Spiritual Lifestyle coaching
Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 (Pneumatherapist) and Level 4 (Pneumapath)
PLEASE NOTE: As of June/July 2017, the new system of graded qualifications will come into force. Current and past students will also benefit from the new system and your qualifications will be adapted to the new graded system.
Read more about the graded system Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 (Pneumatherapist) and Level 4 (Pneumapath)
“School of Pneumatherapy ushers in a new era of dignity and public trust, it changes forever the image of spiritual workers. Future Swamis and Gurus, Spiritual Healers, Energy Workers and Light Workers will most probably all have graduated from this innovative concept in spiritual skills and wisdom training.” Acharya +Yajn
The professional pneumatherapist is certified to work as a spiritual leader, teacher of spirituality, energy healer, spiritual counselor, spirituality coach, Prana / Reiki practitioner, holistic massage therapist, chakra therapist, prana healer, lifestyle coach and a source of beauty, peace and healing in her/his community.
The Pneumatherapist is a mystic. She traverses religions, s/he is comfortable in most traditions and works well when immersed in particular religious traditions, or without.
Pneumatologists are well-rounded souls who are in contact with their higher-selves and the energies that permeate our universe.
Knowledge, combined with practiced skill as a lifestyle, becomes wisdom. That is what we learn and teach, the wisdom of Pneumatology and skill of Pneumatherapy.
Become certified as a professional who practices the Spiritual Healing and Coaching Arts and Sciences.
1. E-campus interactive online learning, start anytime
Or choose full-time studies
2. Fifteen-weeks full-time, 500 contact hours in Cambodia
Pneumatologists are exceptionally well qualified spiritual leaders and healers. They are trained by teachers who are not only highly developed in spirituality, but also have solid academic credentials in world religions and spirituality, obtained in Nepal, India, South Africa, Canada (from real, properly accredited universities, seminaries and colleges).
Students spend 4 months, 7 hours per day, in the presence of advanced teachers. Graduates have no less than 200 hours’ hands-on practical training in different techniques, and 400 hours of theoretical training when they graduate. Pneumatherapists have solid academic, theoretical and hands-on practical skills in pneumatology and pneumatherapy, and have studied the spiritual skills to make them good healers. Additionally, they have also studied the origins of spiritual traditions and techniques from ancient sources.
Besides the required hours of hands-on healing experience, graduates also learn the skills required to run a clinic (from marketing to watering plants to management), and the skills to run a retreat and the skills to to present meditation classes and energy healing workshops.
Spiritual Energy Healing practicums are available at clinics in Cambodia and Nepal to qualified, graduated students who will work as assistants to healers while gaining hands-on experience. Theoretical full-time studies is available only in our Siem Reap, Cambodia clinic school. Clinic schools have limited enrollment.