School of Pneumatherapy is Non-denominational
School of Pneumatherapy ™ is a non-denominational, multi-disciplinary school for professional spiritual counselors and therapists with professional standards. Prajnaparamita School of Pneumatherapy is licensed by International Association of Pneumapathy to train and certify candidates as Certified Pneumatherapist.
- Students may study the extensive course of theoretical modules online, through our state of the art e-learning campus.
- Students may also choose to attend full-time studies and do practicum at the Wayist Energy Center clinic in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Students may also apply to our campus in Nepal for full-time studies.
Enjoy a Career in Spiritual and Soul Therapy
The following is an outline of course modules in the full course. This is not an exhaustive list of topics and skills that you learn.
- Health and the purpose of life
- Metaphysics and Quantum Physics: science is beginning to understand what we have been practicing and teaching for millennia
- The spiritual realm: spiritual beings, spiritual energy, communication, guidance, intuition, prayer and meditation
- History of Healing and the place of the Pneumapath
- Science of allopathy (your medical doctor), homeopathy and naturopathy
- Energy Healing, 101, 102, 103, 104
- Organic body anatomy and basic physiology
- Spiritual body anatomy
- Pneumatology of chakras
- Pneumatology of meridians
- Spiritual energy diagnosis
- Determining spiritual energy types
- Energy Detox
- Physical body detox
- Karman Active Meditation (certified instructor)
- Meditation coach (certified)
- Faith Healing
- Spiritual “possession”
- Dealing with mental illness
- Mind altering drugs and the challenge to spiritual healing
- Soma medications and prescriptions
- Acupressure and reflexology
- Holistic massage (certification)
- Energy healing massage
- Meridian healing massage
- Aromatherapy and healing essences, oils
- Reiki (certification, optional)
- Ethics of healing
- Professional Ethics
- Hygiene spiritual, mental and organic
- Clinic management, marketing and day-to-day running
- Difficult issues to deal with: nudity, touch and sexual issues for north american and British people, religious issues, couples therapy, the aged, language and cultural barriers, etc.
- Counselling 101 (102, 103, 104 are electives for advanced studies)
- Yogic therapies
- Ayurvedic constitution types and dietary guidelines
- Spiritual Lifestyle coaching
- Certified Meditation Instructor (4 main styles: Mantra, Active, Vipassana, Zen)
- Prana/Reiki Master Healer
- Certified Holistic Masseuse and Reflexologist
- Certified Chakra and Karma Therapist
- Certified Spiritual Counselor
- Certified Lifestyle Coach
The Pneumatherapist Diploma is separated into modules and certifications for people who prefer to do only parts of the ancient lifestyle of healing, spirituality and sustainability. (as per Pneumatherapist diploma information and prosepectus).
“School of Pneumatherapy ushers in a new era of dignity and public trust, it changes forever the image of spiritual workers. Future Swamis and Gurus, Spiritual Healers, Energy Workers and Light Workers will most probably all have graduated from this innovative concept in spiritual skills and wisdom training.” Acharya +Yajn
The professional pneumatherapist is certified to work as a spiritual leader, teacher of spirituality, energy healer, spiritual counselor, spirituality coach, Prana / Reiki practitioner, holistic massage therapist, chakra therapist, prana healer, lifestyle coach and a source of beauty, peace and healing in her/his community.
The Pneumatherapist is a mystic. She traverses religions, s/he is comfortable in most traditions and works well when immersed in particular religious traditions, or without.
Pneumatologists are well-rounded souls who are in contact with their higher-selves and the energies that permeate our universe.
Knowledge, combined with practiced skill as a lifestyle, becomes wisdom. That is what we learn and teach, the wisdom of Pneumatology and skill of Pneumatherapy.
1. E-campus interactive online learning, start anytime
Or choose full-time studies
2. Fifteen-weeks full-time, 500 contact hours in Cambodia
Pneumatologists are exceptionally well qualified spiritual leaders and healers. They are trained by teachers who are not only highly developed in spirituality, but also have solid academic credentials in world religions and spirituality, obtained in Nepal, India, South Africa, Canada (from real, properly accredited universities, seminaries and colleges).
Students spend 4 months, 7 hours per day, in the presence of advanced teachers. Graduates have no less than 200 hours’ hands-on practical training in different techniques, and 400 hours of theoretical training when they graduate. Pneumatherapists have solid academic, theoretical and hands-on practical skills in pneumatology and pneumatherapy, and have studied the spiritual skills to make them good healers. Additionally, they have also studied the origins of spiritual traditions and techniques from ancient sources.
Besides the required hours of hands-on healing experience, graduates also learn the skills required to run a clinic (from marketing to watering plants to management), and the skills to run a retreat and the skills to to present meditation classes and energy healing workshops.
Practicum is available at clinics in Cambodia and Nepal to qualified, graduated students who will work as assistants to healers while gaining hands-on experience. Theoretical full-time studies is available only in our Siem Reap, Cambodia clinic school. Clinic schools have limited enrollment.